Step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in bain-marie. Remove from the heat and add the sugar then the eggs one by one and the flour, while whisking briskly.
- Butter and line a 20cm square mold with baking paper and pour the mixture into it. Add a few crushed walnuts or hazelnuts on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Let it cool then remove from the mold before letting it cool completely.
- Decorate with a dash of whipped cream and “Licorne au pays des rêves” decorations.
Whipped cream (optional)
Make a whipped cream by whisking the cream, powdered sugar and seeds from a vanilla bean.